Wednesday 2 November 2016

This is my entry for the Gretting farm November challenge.  I am quite new to card making although I have been crafing for quite some time. This is my first time ever entering a card challenge or competition so I thought it was high time I got my feet wet.

I love Greeting farm stamps and although I only have a few of their stamp sets I would love to add  to my collection. The theme is fall colours.  I was not sure if this card fitted the theme but I just went with it anyway, perhaps they are looking for more 'leaves and pie' sort of theme but I am working with what I have. I used the 'mini remix brewtiful' and the 'perk up' sets. The card I used is Fabriano hot pressed water colour paper. I coloured my images with distress ink and polychromos pencil crayons. I created the pattern paper with stamped images that I coloured. I also added a few gems and some glitter card that I had in my stash

This was a nice challenge as Autumn is not really my go to colour pallete but I had fun making this card and tried my best which I am happy with.




1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!! Great use of Fall colors, and I love the layout!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!

    ReplyDelete